ANNOUNCING THE 2023 #INTERNATIONALDAYOFHAPPINESS OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN THEME:
We achieve this by selecting the official #InternationalDayOfHappiness annual theme and announcing the annual tradition: Ten Steps to Global Happiness. And by working to promote and advance:
- Happiness as a fundamental human right and goal for all
- Happiness as a universal aspiration in the lives of all
- Happiness as a way of living, being, and serving communities and society
- Happiness as a north star for individuals, communities, governments, and society.
- Happiness path toward achieving the sustainable development goals
- Happiness as a “new paradigm’ for human development
- Worldwide celebration of the international day of happiness that is democratic, diverse, organic, and inclusive
10 Steps to Global Happiness for 2023
1. Tell everyone.
Tell Everyone about the United Nations International Day of Happiness is the first step in the Ten Steps To Global Happiness. The International Day of Happiness was created based on democratic values, ideals, and the principle of “We the people,” and is a gift to all of humanity, promoting a worldwide, natural, and organic celebration of happiness for all 8 billion members of the global human family.
2. Do what makes you happy.
3. Give and spread happiness to others.
Give and Spread Happiness to Others.
Step 5 is to create your own #InternationalDayofHappiness or World Happiness Week celebration. Promote it on Social Media, put out a Press Release, let the world know about your Happiness Day event!
7. Promote the Resolutions.
UN RESOLUTION 65/309
Happiness: towards a holistic approach to development
UN RESOLUTION 66/281
International Day of Happiness
8. Advance the United Nations Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
10. Adopt Happytalism.
Step 10 is to adopt and spread a more holistic, inclusive, equitable, and balanced approach to economic growth that promotes sustainable development, poverty eradication, happiness, and the wellbeing of all peoples – such as Happytalism – to advance happiness as a fundamental human right and goal, to achieve the global goals for sustainable development, and ultimately, the happiness, wellbeing, and freedom of all life on earth.